Petaling Jaya: the ministry of finance explains the implementation and ways for b40 and m40 to get cash assistance of Rm10 billion under the rm250 billion economic boost package announced by Prime Minister last Friday.
1. Is National Concerned Aid?
National Care help is one of the help that the government provides in the people's caring economic boost package that will be given by "One-off" to the b40 group and the m40. of National Care assistance for b40 people based on the help of living life (BSH), while the m40 is based on Data Stamping board of state results (Lhdn).
2. Who deserves the national care help b40 & m40?
A Category that deserves b40 national care assistance as follows:
1. Fill the house
A) married or
B) Mother or single father / Balu / Widow / widower who has reported child information in bsh application 2020
C) Household Income Rm4, 000 and down
A) single or mother or single father / Balu / Widow / Duda who does not report child information in the application of bsh 2020
B) Limit 21 years old and above, including Senior Citizen Category (60 years and above)
C) SINGLE INCOME OF RM 000 and down.
The Category eligible for National Care of m40 is a registered tax payers with lhdn as follows:
1. Fill the house
B) single mother or father / Balu / Widow / Duda based on data tax
C) monthly aggregate income Rm4, 001 to rm 8,000 based on the latest form of income tax (Bncp).
A) individuals with single status in data data
B) Limit 21 years old and above
C) MONTHLY INCOME OF RM 001 to Rm4, 000 based on bncp
3. Taxpayer who is a Malaysian citizen lives in Malaysia.
3. How much national care assistance will be accepted b40 & m40?
The amount of payment will receive "one-off" like the following:
4. When is b40 & M40 National caring payment date can be made?
B40 & M40 National Care Payment date will be made in April and may 2020.
5. How is b40 & M40 National Care Payment method implemented?
B40 National caring payment method as follows:
Have account information - credit credit to account or
If payment status credit fails - cash payment at National Savings Bank (BSN)
No accounts - cash payments in BSN
M40 National Care Aid Payment method as follows:
Payment will be made through the bank account stated in the latest bncp submitted
Payment will be sent to the household leader's bank account
If the is selected while submitting bncp, payment will be sent to a bank account in the name of a estimated taxpayer
6. What if the bank account registered is not active or closed?
For National Concerned Assistance B40:
If pengkreditan status fails, payment will be made in cash through BSN.
For National Concerned Assistance M40:
Applicants can update bank account information via e-update app https://ez.hasil.gov.my/ci/ > E-update > Self Profile) to ensure bank account information is latest and active. Make sure the bank account is in the name of the receiver.
7. When and how to check the status of acceptance of national caring help b40 & M40 can be made?
The recipient who deserves the national care help b40 & M40 can make a status review from April 1th. Bpn database is based on:
To deactivate the approved list of bsh recipients
For M40, a list of income excise payers that meet BPN income criteria set
Status check can be made on the following official portal:
8. Can a new application be made if not listed as b40 & M40? National Care Receiver
Yes. If meet the criteria but not listed, the new application of National Care assistance for b40 and m40 can be made from April 1 online on the following official portal:
9. What documents are needed while making a national care appeal application?
In addition to filling online forms, applicants can generate proof of income. All applications will be checked based on the data of the specified agency.
10. When is the payment for those who make national care aid application will be done?
If the new application of National Care assistance is approved, the payment will be made in may 2020 at once.
11. If single applicants are full-time student status, does he deserve the national care help b40 & m40?
No. Single-time applicants who are full-time students do not deserve National Care Help B40 & M40.
12. is the b40 & M40 National Care Receiver who is in the interior of Sabah and sarawak will receive payment on April 2020?
No. B40 National Care Assistance Payment for inland receiver in Sabah and sarawak will be made at once a payment bsh 2020.
13. How is the national care payment method for the interior receiver in Sabah and sarawak implemented?
The payment method will be implemented through the opening of the counter in the interior of Sabah and sarawak that will be adjusted the treasury of Malaysia Sabah and sarawak through the ministry of finance. Location and date will be notified later.
Source : https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2020/03/29/soalan-lazim-bantuan-tunai-bagi-b40-m40/